Arduthie Dental Practice opened its doors in Stonehaven on the 17th January 2004 amidst a blaze of publicity highlighting the dental crisis existing in the local area. We made over 600 appointments that day for registration with the practice and those who were able to wait in the bitter cold became the practice’s first patients. We now have three state-of-the-art surgeries, three dentists, a visiting specialist in Maxillofacial surgery, one dental hygienist and eight support staff.
• Three state of the art surgeries
• Full disabled access
• Ladies, Gents and Disabled toilets
• Baby changing facilities and childrens books & toys
• Comfortable waiting area with chilled mineral water and new magazines
• Large car park
• Easy access to train station or bus routes
Monday – Friday from 8am to 4.30pm (we close from 12.30pm – 1.30pm for lunch).
For patients unable to come during these times we also open Saturdays 8am – 4.30pm.
From 1st May 2013 our opening hours will be Monday-Friday 8am to 4.30pm (12.30pm – 1.30pm lunch closure)
For patients unable to come during these times we will also be open Tuesday evenings 5.30pm to 7.30pm.